Cafe Racer Forum banner

CB360 Air Filters

5K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  fadingfastsd 
#1 ·
I have an old CB360 I recently purchased for my son to learn on, and later for me to cafe. The factory air cleaners are junk. I have been running it without filters for now.

I bought a set of uni filters but they won't clear the battery. They appear to have two layers of foam, so maybe they would fit if the outer layer was removed, but I am not sure.

Does anyone have experience with this bike and can reccomend an air filter that fits, or can someone tell me where to get the original filters. David Silver does have them listed, but the shipping is a killer.

Jack

#2 ·
any filter for the 360t is very hard to find I did some research for you
I check e-bay, old bike barn, K&N filters, and Googled it and I found nothing but I call my local Honda dealer and they said they could get the stock filters. Do not run it with out air filter unless you want to rebuld your carbs and pod filters are a waste of money unless you have engine mods you will loose some power

#3 ·
Hey, just joined. I have a 73 CB360 and I had the exact same issue. My stock filters were moldy and totally shot. I replaced them with a set of Uni foam filters with a 15 degree bend, although I noticed they wouldn't clear the battery box. What I did to remedy this was pop the rubber boot off the stock air filter, and use that between the carb and the uni filter. This gave just enough angle for the filters to the clear the battery box and still fit under the side covers. Here's a couple pics to show you what I mean.

Let me know if you need any help:

73 Honda CB360
07 Suzuki GSXR 600

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.