Mikuni rs34 carbs on a 1980 Honda cb900 - Page 2
Close

Mikuni rs34 carbs on a 1980 Honda cb900

This is a discussion on Mikuni rs34 carbs on a 1980 Honda cb900 within the Technical forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Originally Posted by BrooklyniN85 When I get it done I'll post it. Yes keep hating I love it ��.... There gonna be spoke rims. 18 ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Mikuni rs34 carbs on a 1980 Honda cb900

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklyniN85 View Post
    When I get it done I'll post it. Yes keep hating I love it .... There gonna be spoke rims. 18 x3.5, 18x 4.5 to be specific . And that front end swap coming soon! Gsxr 1000 front end im still waiting to see Mr Nova's ride?? Still googling for pics?
    What are you going to use for a hub? the stock one and conversion plates? yeah good luck with that.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Andy u cocksucker if I have 2 much slack and u want me to raise the front end 2.5 inches that would just give me more slack u dumb fuck ..I eat funny motherfuckers like u for breakfast man ! Stay off the thread u cum slut
    You're a touchy fucker, ain't ya?

Has someone been fucking your Mrs while you've been creating that shitshow in your garage?

Or were you just molested as a child and this deathtrap is the easiest out for you?

Maybe your fat as fuck and do actually eat people, you didn't mean to drop the yoke, it just collapsed under your tremendous weight?

Or, maybe you're touchy as fuck because some people on the internet have pointed out some really basic stuff you've fucked up but your too precious to take the advice?

My initial post was a joke. There's a few people on here trying to help*, you should listen.

*Not me though, not after you think cumslut is an acceptable insult in 2018, that shits saggier than your wifes fanny. I'll just laugh at you.

This was what I got so this is what I'm working with it's fine I just need the front end and the rims .I already have another project going gs750 frame with a 2005 750 katana motor it's almost done it's a rolling chassis with the motor already mounted

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

It's been ridden by 2proffesional mechanics I've put over 100 miles on it already it goes straight it corners pretty good I've only taken it up to about 70 it's stupid fast with the Mikuni carbs a whole other animal... Andy I don't got time for kiddie jokes I'm 6ft 200 lbs ....yes I'll eat u for breakfast anyday u wanna joke around go to the Nickelodeon forum and play jokes there. It's when people like u post that makes me say everybody on here is just full of shit... Look at the other clown ugliest bike of the year haha but has failed to post his bike.probably don't even have a bike... Or it's his uncle's lol I really don't care if u like it or not but your post are just childish. And then when I speak my mind I'm the bad guy fuck u
    Last edited by BrooklyniN85; 11-09-2018 at 03:45 PM.

Geeto the stock hubs with a conversion plate why u riding dick so hard yes it's been done. Broke hating motherfuckers and I'm suppose to take advice from dicks like u..

GEETO. that's what they call a man who gets taken for his money from woman in exchange for barely anything lol A SUCKER IN ENGLISH A GEETO IN SPANGLISH LMAO

Seems like 549nova never showed up with the picture of his non existent bike.... What asucka
    Last edited by BrooklyniN85; 11-09-2018 at 03:52 PM.

I didn't realise this was a pissing contest*

Look I replied cos you got precious. Lighten up, learn to laugh at yourself and not take it so seriously.

There's several valid points made by others on your threads, you wanted advice, you got some. It may not be what you was looking for but take it.

*I'm taller, heavier, sexier and ride a faster bike, god knows what that has to do with anything unless it's your grindr profile?

It appears from your before and after photos that the front end has already been changed.

It's been ridden by 2proffesional mechanics I've put over 100 miles on it already it goes straight it corners pretty good I've only taken it up to about 70 it's stupid fast with the Mikuni carbs a whole other animal... Andy I don't got time for kiddie jokes I'm 6ft 200 lbs ....yes I'll eat u for breakfast anyday u wanna joke around go to the Nickelodeon forum and play jokes there. It's when people like u post that makes me say everybody on here is just full of shit... Look at the other clown ugliest bike of the year haha but has failed to post his bike.probably don't even have a bike... Or it's his uncle's lol I really don't care if u like it or not but your post are just childish. And then when I speak my mind I'm the bad guy fuck u
    Dude, I'm a 6'5 300lb golem from crown heights. Everyone you think you know in brooklyn that has touched a bike knows who I am. So slow your fucking roll chief.

You don't have to be a rocket surgeon to see that you've made some rookie mistakes on your motorcycle, and having been involved in the NYC motorcycle community for more years than you have been a combination of sperm and egg I can tell you there are some "professionals" there I wouldn't let tell me the difference between a screwdriver and a bus driver. Because the thing hasn't hurt you yet, doesn't mean it isn't planning to, and honestly you are doing a good job of making me and the others here care less and less as to whether it does or not.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

This was what I got so this is what I'm working with it's fine I just need the front end and the rims .I already have another project going gs750 frame with a 2005 750 katana motor it's almost done it's a rolling chassis with the motor already mounted
    Speaking of being mounted, so is your mom.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I wanna know how you learn to shorten throttle cables? I'm curious

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links