coil troubles
Close

coil troubles

This is a discussion on coil troubles within the Technical forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Hey guys, so it was finally time to get a new coil for the 78 kz400 and i went and got a universal one, wasnt ...

Thread: coil troubles

coil troubles

Hey guys, so it was finally time to get a new coil for the 78 kz400 and i went and got a universal one, wasnt really paying attention when i bought it because the wiring was WAY off, so i took it back and got another universal coil, once again wasnt really paying attention but i would rather make this one work than get them to order me an oem coil

so my problem is the wire the goes to my crankcase doesnt match up, the connectors are the same, the one coming from the coil should have a female end to fit with the wire coming up from the crankcase, is there anyway to get around this? or am i taking another trip to the shop.

Why don't you cut the connector off an replace it with the correct type? And maybe pay more attention??
    CO-OH Vinmoto
    nothing to see here...please move along

lol i already got it done, i was looking for an idea that didnt involve having to get a new cap for the end cause the stores were all closed already, but i remembered i had a case full in the garage so its working fine now, my problems now are trying to figure out the correct placement of my condenser

Sponsored Links