More Pics
Close

More Pics

This is a discussion on More Pics within the Vintage Motorcycle Racing forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; I posted more pics on the Race Pics page from September 1-2. Aaron Joe your an elbow...

Thread: More Pics

More Pics

I posted more pics on the Race Pics page from September 1-2.

Aaron
    Joe your an elbow

mvdusa.com

i dont know why i thought that was so funny, but it was.

i should give you a call before the end of the week. hope things are well up there man.

jc

great pics. who was that you were passing out of the chicane aaron? great pics of you in the chicane area. youre such a knee dragin' maniac. did johnny finally get passed tom hemeon on the orange splash 350 honda?? and lots of pics of tony. gotta love that guy. he rocks. hey, you know were all getting together next week to talk about you. the fast 500 guys and i are conspiring to put you down next season. me courts courts and eustace. you better watch out, i'll have alot of friends out there in 500. hows the b50 commin anyway??

jc

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Its coming along. Its mostly stock so it wont take to much longer. Those 2 guys have nothing to worry about anyway.

Aaron

actually i think the 500gp will be cool. i want to see how long i can hang with you on the 350. last augusts 500 race for me sucked. i was soo tired i could barely get around the track. i think i came in last!!

i think you'll do pretty good. i dont know that you'll beat tim, but you'll definitely do a mid pack and better. i think youd dig riding out there with zach, the kid is just a riot to ride with. and the craziest lines. too bad hes not riding the 350 next you.

later
    jc

Yeah... I don't think I'll beat the current upfront guys. I don't think you'll have a problem hanging with me on the 350, my B50 wont have a lot of power. I'm going to try and stay with the knife as long as I can, and maybe some of his cool edge will rub off on me.

Aaron

thers no way i can even come close to hangin with el knifo. hes to damned quick. i know we should be almost evenly matched on our bikes. you should have more power easily but also more weight. although god knows what youre going to do to that frame! ive passed carroll into 3 on his bsa. but i dont think hes too fast anyway. he could have easily been sandbagging it though. or there is always the british theory. did you ever see the time dylan wetsumped his entire oil tank out onto the track and he didnt know?? he said the back end kept gettting out on him but he didnt know why. if i can get out there and cause you some trouble, thats all i hope to do. i think the 500s have me beat mentally already.

jc

that pic of you showing john a wheel out of 10 into 11 is one of my favorites. i like that its out of focus for some reason. and that pic of tony comming out of 10 is awesome. im so glad i miss all of the rain events. the pics of mike in the rain look really miserable.

later
    jc

My B50 weighs 17 pounds more than my 250.

you'll have plenty of power on me then. i'll still try and make your life miserable out there though. im actually looking forward to racing. i cant wait to get the leathers on and do some serious dragging of hard parts. i was watching the wsbk year in review last night, man some of those races were awesome last year.

it does suck that we have so few races next year. crapola!!! i have to renew my membership. i nearly forgot!!

later
    jc

Sponsored Links