DUCATI IS ON POLE
Close

DUCATI IS ON POLE

This is a discussion on DUCATI IS ON POLE within the Vintage Motorcycle Racing forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Ducat is on pole for the Spanish race this weekend . Pole is Caparossi second is Bayliss ( who I have as the winner ) ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DUCATI IS ON POLE

Ducat is on pole for the Spanish race this weekend . Pole is Caparossi second is Bayliss ( who I have as the winner ) But the best rider in the world (ROSSI) is on the second row and will probably win the race.
    So the question JOE is WERE IS EDWARDS??

i did notice he wasnt on the qualifing list. his punctured elbow must be too fucked up to ride. either that or hes too embaressed!

jc

Colin was able to improve on his best Jerez time of 1:42.8 back in the February test, and pulled off a 1'42.761 to put him on the 3rd row in 11th spot for the start of Sunday's 3rd round of the 2003 MotoGP season. Considering the temperature difference between now and February (it's much hotter now), shaving a tenth off is a positive progression. Additionally, Colin is still reeling a bit from the get-off in SA, but will be ready to do battle at 2:00pm tomorrow.

The Ducati team made headlines again today when Loris Capirossi gave the rival Italian Factory it's 1st ever MotoGP Pole Position. Troy followed in second by an eye-lash to make it a 1-2 start for the Ducs. An inspiring qualifying performance to be sure, but tire wear over the course of a race is still a question mark for the Ducati squad.

Next came the Honda's, led by Mad Max and Camel team-mate Ukawa. The second row started with defending champ - Valentino Rossi along side Round 2 race winner Sete Gibernau.

Another surprise on the day was young John Hopkins wielding his Suzuki to a stunning 7th place start, ahead of all but the Ducatis and Hondas.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Balh, blah, blah, poopie pants, poopie pants. I think they are a bunch of pussy's. Not one of them has drum brakes.

Aaron

yeah, we know how YOU feel. but the forum is only titled racing not old motorcycle racing. thats all i have.

jc

You get him Joe, Aaron is a "Pureist" He just likes old bike and cannot be saved
    As for the race Joe, I am amazed with Rossi that kid is unbelievable. It was a great effort on the part of Ducati, I read that Capparossi and Bayliss crashed into one another during the warm up and Capparossi fell and bent up the bike wich caused him to go down on lap 13,Capparossi said a couple of other riders caused him to hit Bayliss who was riding slower. I think he would have placed, but that gap Rossi had was HUGE and the gap Biaggi had was wide too.
    What happened to Hayden I saw him being helped off the track?

Hayden quit the race. He said "What... I thought this had a drum brake, I quit". So he's looking for a B25 to race with the USCRA.

Well, thats what I heard anyway.

Aaron
    Real men ride spokes

maybe you could ask him to ride your bike and get and get that bike on the box for once ,

poopi pantz

Aaron , hows the hub for the 175?

they didnt say what happened to nicky. just that he pitched it pretty good and that he was winded. seeing him carried off isnt a good sign though. unreal watching rossi just having fun out there. im also glad to see that max has been able to hang with him. thats cool. loris was doing awesome. i think the tire issue with ducati needs to be still sorted. then if they can somehow get rid of rossi, they should be all set. edwards id say is pretty much a wash til mid season now. his elbow and collar injury will plaque him now. he'll probably be better off though next season if he still rides the aprilia. god knows honda wont have him back now.

aarons a bonehead. he forgets that in 20 years, what they are riding will be vintage. in 3 years they will be vintage with wera, and in 5 with ahrma. doh!!

jc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links