Aaron,Dayton 2004
Close

Aaron,Dayton 2004

This is a discussion on Aaron,Dayton 2004 within the Vintage Motorcycle Racing forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; I forgot I can't run Daytona next year I haven't run 1 AHARMA event yet. Is there anyway around it?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Aaron,Dayton 2004

I forgot I can't run Daytona next year I haven't run 1 AHARMA event yet. Is there anyway around it?

do beaver run in pitt. i think you can still do it. get in touch with them and they will probably hook you up. as long as you have significant racing experiance, and have been to the schools and shit, they dont have a problem i dont think.

jc

Joe are you going to send that video to aaron to post on the site? I want to see it. I think the best song to play to it would be Fire Starter by Prodigy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

i'll send it to him if he wants it. aaron doesnt like me, so i never hear from him. i use call blocker to call him otyherwise he wont answer my calls either. i have a kick ass picture to put up for you guys. if the weather is good tomorrow, i'll get it and post it. i think you'll dig it.

i dont thihk aaron had done an ahrma race before he did daytona. i could be wrong about that though.

jc

n/a
    >aaron doesnt like me, so i never hear from him<

He's not alone !!!!!!!!!!!!

#58 USCRA
    250GP Champion 98-99
    Gunstock 2000

hey john....hows that ducati running???? oh yeah, right, its not....

jc
    still riding a running honda, albeit slowly...but never the less...

(were you trying to be mean to me?? or were you trying to say aaron never calls you either?? i cant figure out exactly what your post meant now)

now i feel all bad about putting this post in. unless you were trying to be mean, then you deserve it....jackass.

Edited by - joe c on Aug 12 2003 12:26:13 AM

hey chuck, i think that song fire by i think it was the doors would be much more appropriate.

jc

JD
    well you really did it now Joe, John left the board.

see ya at the track John

I though n/a was his new name. What the hell is going on around here? Why is everyone so being so hostile? Ummm oh yeah its cause everyone a bunch of jackasses. Love it, love it, love it.

Chuck you do need to have 2 AHRMA events under your belt before you race with AHRMA. Or you need to have the equivelant with another group that you can fax to them where they can determine if they will allow you to race or not. This is all on there website if you need more info.

Joe I don't talk to you on the phone anymore cause I was watching my grey hair grow in. The cost of long distance to you was about the same cost as 4 USCRA races. I figured stopped talking to Joe on the phone and my race season is free.

Aaron

Edited by - aaron on Aug 12 2003 12:53:00 PM

aaron, kirsten is always giving me crap about my grey hairs in my wiskers. im usually pretty clean shaven at the track, i like to look nice for you, but at home i let em grow. i sent off diffuser/metering tubes to that guy in maine this a.m. seems like a cool guy.

so really, whats up with johns bike?? no ones talking about it. what gives??

i think if chuck can get out and do the pitt area race, he'll probably be fine for daytona. dont ya think??

i have a friend who i used to work with in boston. she was a model. tall, thin, hot, brunette. a few years older than me. we called her "supermodel". she is the nicest person but sometimes her brain is just shut off. she was flying down to daytona to hang out with some of her friends there for a week or so. she went to logan, got inline, got on the plane, and realized they had let her onto the wrong plane and she was going to dayton, ohio. she had to get another plane from dayton to daytona. the topic just keeps reminding me of that. i have i dont know how many stories like that about her.

later

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links