The caferacer.net crew WERA 2008
Close

This is a discussion on The caferacer.net crew WERA 2008 within the Vintage Motorcycle Racing forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Alright, I found a minute to squeeze y'all in. Since the e-town thread is dead let's get this chat it's own space. So here it ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alright, I found a minute to squeeze y'all in. Since the e-town thread is dead let's get this chat it's own space.

So here it is, ROLL CALL! WERA '08 who will be where?

I personally would love to hit VIR, Beaver, Nelson and (of course) Summit but I'll have to wait till the schedule is released to lock it in.

'08 is going to be EPIC.

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.
    www.NYCvinMoto.com
    www.VinMoto.org

Rosko, can you post 2008 dates?

The annual WERA schedule usually gets posted in late November. The 2007 schedule is here:

http://www.wera.com/pages/yearlyschedule.htm

I don't know how much you can guess from the 2007 schedule since they did move stuff around from 2006 into 2007.....

I'd like to get in the race school at an early Summit date in 2008 although I'll be running a Suzuki T500....

Jim

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

I have always wanted to run VIR, looks like a great track! So, I think I will caravan down with TT, Rosko and Sotoman (I have two extra spots on the trailer for bikes). I also want to do summit, but the actual dates will likely decide simmit races for me.

Yeller'
    ---
    Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

i hope to do VIR, all three summits, and all the USCRA races...with E-town, i don't know how many that will be? that was my schedule goal for '07, but my season was cut short in june...so if i can make all those i'd be stoked. i would like to do the PA races, but need a re-do on last season, so i'll just stick with the four tracks....at least E-town will be new.

-tt

So I'm in for VIR, Summit, NHIS w/ the new E-town venue. July (4th nhis) is the only race for me that looks a bit iffy but I should be good for all the other ones. The sooner I know the dates the better.

Sotomoto

"Dude just connect the dots on the track and you'll be ok"

not to bash beaver....but if you are going that far, drive an extra half hour (45min tops) and goto nelson.

that track is just plain fucking cool, and it has history!

the carosel there makes summits seem dinky small, and every time down the straight when you go under the bridge you feel the need to duck!

amenities are scares as they just got 3 flushing toilets a few years ago (i'm not kidding). and the mosquitos are fucking mutants!

i'm gonna try to make one round there.

i'll wait for the schedule to commit, but as of now, i got 3 summits, 1 vir, 3-4 uscra loudons, and 1 mosport.....

i really want the 2008 caferacer.net world championship belt!

texy

http://groups.google.com/group/PhillyVinMoto

Here's something to ponder for an Epic 2008.

AHRMA is heading to Elkhart Lake next year in June and the following weekend will be racing at Grattan in Michigan. Grattan is also rumoured to be getting new pavement for next year. So a caravan from the east, do Elkhart Lake, a few days of vacation around Chicago or Lake Michigan, then Grattan, and the caravan back home. I'll have eight Caferacer.net races under my belt in one long week.

Craig

Having grown up in Wisconsin, I use to watch many a races at Elkhart Lake. Boy would it be a blast to actually race on that track! I have lots of family and friends in the Wisconsin area, so if a respectable crew heads out that way (who am I kidding), I am sure I can find some free lodging for you...at a minimum, a place to put up a tent in a backyard and a free shower!

Yeller'
    ---
    Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

I will be back running the Mid-atlantic series next year.

Aaron

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links