Holy Snikeys
Close

Holy Snikeys

This is a discussion on Holy Snikeys within the Vintage Motorcycle Racing forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; I thought our forum was bad, I can't believe the crap going on the skulls group. The last person I think I'd accuse of cheating ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy Snikeys

Holy Snikeys

I thought our forum was bad, I can't believe the crap going on the skulls group. The last person I think I'd accuse of cheating is Tim Courts. That forum makes ours seem boring.

Ummm... Jeremy your a cheater and a fag.

Aaron

mvdusa.com

JD
    well you're the fag. and if having a james bond smokescreen on my bike is cheating then yes, I'm a cheater!

I never signed on to that group. johnny, wanna sign me up? gotta see what the fuss is all about.

I think its Doug B.'s but its mostly people being envious of faster riders.

Its gotta be your bull...

Aaron

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Also Jd... the person who keeps calling you all day is me. I'm trying to make plans for Sunday.

Aaron

well, see, up til now, we didnt really have any fast riders here. now we got "opie" and jb. and its seeming like there is some definite envy going on!! now if we can get that mary girl.....i remember when the skulls group was fun. id call it bmsg. that guy get a pot stirred as fast as anyone. takes all of the fun out of it.

hey jeremy, you only have about 6 weeks before the next race, get out the dremel and grind off those spoke ends. and be sure to put a new band on that thing. then, charge your battery.

you guys are both gay

jc

Hey Joe only six weeks left, just enough time for you to pull your head out of your ass and figure out the thing underneath your right hand is a throttle.

Aaron

jeeze, is that what that thing does?? now i'll really be able to go fast. you guys know im new at this. hey, did you say you werent using that quick shifter button?? and why werent you if you werent?? just curious. hey arron, as soon as they update the my laps site, i'll get you my info to check it out.
    also, you ran 350 gp at summit a while back right?? its interesting to me that ahrma and wera both have rules saying no fairings for certain classes (sportsman(?) and 350gp for example) but you were able to run that flyscreeen which i understand isnt legal. so, if you bump into the next class up, its ok to do anything from the class the bike is built for?? so, for example, if you wanted to run a cb72/77 in 350gp, could you use a fairing?? i was also told that bending your number plate is considered a fairing. i just thought this was all interesting. anythoughts or insight from your experiance with ahrma?? jb or aaron?? im just curious.

and why are you looking at my ass, other than the fact its in front of you on the track most of the time??? fag

oh yeah, i just reread the first post here arron and i for the life of me cant figure out how jeremys cheating. i mean, throwing himself down on the track every event definitely doesnt seem to be working to his advantage in anyway. maybe you can explain that too.

jc

Edited by - joe c on Jun 18 2004 9:03:54 PM

Sportman uses rectangular yellow number plates, classic 60' may use period cowls, and all gp classes can use full fairings.

Jeremys not a cheater, it was kind of a rip toward the other board.

Aaron

Hey can you email Toms email address and also the link for the lap times where you spanked me so bad.

Aaron .003 behind

350gp hondas in wera arent allow fairings. although there are classes where they are mandatory. there is also a class, and im pretty sure its sportsman, in ahrma that doesnt allow them either. but you did run 350gp with the fly screen on the bsa right?? its something i want to ask about when i have the facts straight, thats all. i know they dont allow anything but a flat number plate on the front of your bike if youre riding a 350honda in gp. they wont pass it at tech is what i hear.

and you mean tom turnbull??? the most modern thing he has on the boat is a clock that cooks food, as he calls it. (microwave) tom doesnt have a tv or a computer or email. i have his cell if you want that, and he always answers that now pretty much.

when they get the new info up on the laps, i'll forward you the info. until then, its not worth it. and a victory is a victory.

later
    j

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links