summit report
Close

summit report

This is a discussion on summit report within the Vintage Motorcycle Racing forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; -weather, nice -party, awesome -d'angelo, frustrated and brokedown -turk, unhappy about something. probably aaron parking so close to him. -olmstead, 4th place 500gp regional champ, ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: summit report

summit report

-weather, nice
    -party, awesome
    -d'angelo, frustrated and brokedown
    -turk, unhappy about something. probably aaron parking so close to him.
    -olmstead, 4th place 500gp regional champ, 2nd place finish in 500 gp race
    -phinney, fast, but thinks its bumper cars, either that or he needs better brakes to keep from ramming into me on the brakes. we had our usual retarded race that even scared another guy away from us. it was fun.
    -clancy, 3rd place 500gp regional champ, still faster than phinney, 4th place 500gp finish, last place in 350gp. damned spark plug wire.
    -tex mawby, 500gp regional champ, either has a real knack for racing a 350 honda, or cheats like a m-fer, crashed his rs in practice on saturday morning and let us know the concrete is still hard and also abrasive
    -tommy turnbull crashed like a hero in t1 on the start of the v1/350gp race and took out another rider and caused a huge scramble and red flag. busted up the bike, and a collar bone. still managed to drag home 2 trophies.

woohoo!!

jc

not a pretty boy honda rider... i\'m fag on a TTR

This sounds mean, but its not. The best part about Summit was crashing into Joe at speed going in to a corner and driving away knowing that we were both scared but still laughing at the same time.

The second best thing was the scooter gang rippin it up. Plus you just have like people with side burns

Summit kicks ass I may move to W.V. just so I can be closer that track, I think I'm going to see if I can get a job at the track restaurant.

Aaron

Summit Summit bo bummit, banana fana bo numit, fe fi fo fummit...SUMMIT!

JohnnyB

(I always post after Aaron and this is all I had)

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Branson,
    I sucked miseably but really had a blast. You should never ever miss a Summit Race. I took a third out of 5 and one didn't finish so I was also second to last. Roper and Scudder were leading the 500 race on there 250's that was going during the 250 race. Absolutely fantastic racing.

Aaron

Aaron,
    Next year I think we'll give Mosport a miss and go to Summit.

You guys gotta let me know when you are going to be there. It would be nice if it's a vintage meet...or as vintage as possible.

It's about 6.5 hours from here, but Interstate the whole freakin way except about 20 miles.

I figure I'll run my bike in 250, 350 and 500...figure to win them all.
    JohnnyB

i'll be at every wera vintage race there. john, its soo fun. aaron and i had another really fun race. and i wasnt scared. it was just aaron passing me in a corner at 2x my speed. it was really cool. and the scooter club was nuts. they were really funny to go check out. i would have really liked to party with them. they looked like they were having fun. hey aaron, im glad you made it down. we have to figure out a way to get more people there. if steve can make it, and turk, there should be more. frank and cathy have been down a few times. summit is way closer to them than nhis is too. i think jb'd dig the track. and his bike would definitely take advantage of alot of people. hp-handling, i think hed kill afew people.

aaron, really nice racing with you again. i cant wait til spring.

me

n/a
    Geez Joe, why don't you just give Aaron a reach around cause you love him so much??

becasue im too busy smelling chris' sphincter. besides, i dont want you to get jealous

jerk

jc

n/a
    Now JC don't get all pissy. I am wondering if Aaron would be your friend if he didn't have such a slow bike. Just because he's a back marker like you doesn't mean he really likes you. He said it's better than being lonely.

Champ

its not the bike thats slow, its his riding style...

me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links