WANTED: SMALL BIKE FOR "APARTMENT" BIKE
Close

This is a discussion on WANTED: SMALL BIKE FOR "APARTMENT" BIKE within the Wanted forums, part of the Classifieds category; <center> WANTED: </center> With the move into the city (finally) I am gonna be in the market for an "apartment" motorcycle. Really dont care if ...

<center>WANTED:</center>
    With the move into the city (finally) I am gonna be in the market for an "apartment" motorcycle. Really dont care if it runs, or if their are even pistions in the thing. I just want something I can build into a wicked cafe bike for more of a art piece, then a bike I actually plan to ride. I have been wanting to do this for a long time, and now with the new place I have the chance (and room)..

The bikes I have been looking at lately are CB160's and 175's, but I am open to all makes and models (as long as they are small and have cafe potential). Dont even care if it has a title, just want a solid platform to start with..

So if someone knows of one for sale on the cheap (and I mean cheap), or has a buddy who has one sitting in their basement with no title they wanna get rid of shoot me an email at [email protected] and let me know. Would perfer it to be local (Chicago), but little road trips are always fun...
    <b>P r o T e a l 5 5
    MEMBER: Half Fast Chicago</b>

I used to have an old, early 60s, Kawasaki 85 that I kept in my living room for a plant stand. It was small and cool for a while. If I were you I would look for something smaller than a 160./ Maybe a 2 stroke 125 single.

Ken
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    \"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once.\"
    Evan Esar
    Newbies, Geeto and Tex (Bye Tex)hate me!!

I got a line on a cb200 with title. It is mostly there, the gas tank is a little rough inside, no exhaust pipes but the engine turns over ok. It's stored inside and ready to go. I can get you in contact with the owner if your interested. I believe he's looking to get 250 for the bike.

Bob - Palmyra NY
    2 - 69 CB750, 1 Turbo
    1 - 71 CB750

Sponsored Links