Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is looking for an oval chrome outer tach-side cover that fits a CB, CL, or SL175 Honda in decent shape, no dents....a scratch or bit of rust is OK, It'll be painted it anyway...... Please let me know if you have or know of one....

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.

Ha, ha Tex & I interwebbsterneting into the wee hours....

Edited by - ROSKO on Nov 30 2005 02:04:52 AM

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Rosko...I gotta have one down stairs. I'll bring one up tomorrow.
Let me know where to send it and I'll put it in my shipping stack for Monday.
JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
JD.....you said that just to piss me off right?
That baby was turned down from solid Stainless Rod. Threaded, slotted, polished!!!!!

Scott, It's a part I had to make for my 1957 Milling machine.

Hehe...Whenever you use a coin for scale...use a special coin...it's like strange underwear...chicks dig it.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Why does it seem like all machine shops have cigarette burn marks on the tables? You'd think an ash tray would be easy to make

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Yeah you'd THINK an ashtray is easy to make....a Brick looks pretty easy to make too....ever freakin make one?

You're all FARTBAGS!!

JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
quote:
JD.....you said that just to piss me off right?
That baby was turned down from solid Stainless Rod. Threaded, slotted, polished!!!!!

Yes and I'm so glad it worked. I thought with your sick sense of humor you'd appreciate it. Fartbags rule!

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Yeah you'd THINK an ashtray is easy to make....a Brick looks pretty easy to make too....ever freakin make one?

Well as a matter of fact, I'm making one right now, wanna come over?

FR

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Hey, if any of you guys come across Honda CB200 cylinders...I need them, just the cylinder block...not cases, heads etc. Made 1974-76.
Thanks,
JohnnyB

1 - 13 of 13 Posts