Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hello,
Agree with imslow, don't sell this bike!!! The number alone is worth quite a bit in the UK if you can show it came with the bike!!
Damn, just spent my last few bucks on a Matchless G15CS otherwise I would be after this!!!
DON'T SELL!!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Matt,

What type photogear are you looking for? Maybe a trade---it could make the bike tax deductible since I can write off replacing the stuff I would trade........hmmmmmmmmmm

Jack

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm looking to buy some Studio lights. DynaLite to be exact, plus I need a new Mac Book Pro.
If you have that stuff then I may consider...

The bike is an english model that eventually made it's way to a seller in Australia. The tax disc is a vintage one I bought from ebay. The disc that came with the bike is underneath that one. It's a later disc from Malaysia ( from the '70's I think). The bike is all stock and was restored by an English gent.
This bike runs mint and it has only left me stranded once when a small bit in the Magneto gave out. I sent the mag to be refurbed, and the bike runs perfectly.
Leak oil? Sure, but not a lot. I had some head work done by Jaye Strait, and have replaced the swingarm bushing, drive chain and primary chain. I also installed a NOS ammeter since the original's needle broke off. I replaced it with the proper unit and I still have the original box.

Take it for $8500. C'mon, you know you want it!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
BigDaddy,

Sorry, I use photogenics and PC's. You must do commerical work. I'm a portrait guy.

That seems like a fair price for the bike.

Jack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts