Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Nick,

I called the guy about the Triumph Cub, waiting for a call back. Would you be willing to pick it up and hold onto it for a while? Maybe a long while, like until next years covered bridge ride or next spring...... No way would I drive to Buffalo in the winter.

Jack

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be able to, space is tight but let me know anyhow.Worse case scenario I have a covered patio and a huge sheet of plastic it can be covered with.

Actually just looked it is a rolling chassis so I can probably get it into the basement.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Nic, Thank you, but it might be a moot point since the guy has not called me back. I am not going to chase him.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by JackC

Nic, Thank you, but it might be a moot point since the guy has not called me back. I am not going to chase him.
Typical Craigs List

·
Registered
242 Posts
Jack,

I know the guy with the Nortons. I've been to the house and have seen them in person. I can probably get a phone number if you want me to.

Mike O.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Thanks Mike. His number was in the ad and I did call him and left message. I was interested in the triumph cub, but not sure how much now anyway. Did you see the Cub?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yes I did. It's a little incomplete but still a very presentable start. It is the plunger frame model. It's been a while since I was last there but I could stop by if you want a better update or even a picture.

Mike O.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
quote:Originally posted by roccitycafe

quote:Originally posted by lonewolf

Why is it that people say they need to clear out space in their shop,but will take trades?
because his wife told him to get rid of the bikes, she didn't say anything about the tablesaw or log splitter he'll take in trade
That's a sad story.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
quote:Originally posted by roccitycafe

quote:Originally posted by lonewolf

Why is it that people say they need to clear out space in their shop,but will take trades?
because his wife told him to get rid of the bikes, she didn't say anything about the tablesaw or log splitter he'll take in trade
That's a sad story.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts