Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy is selling his Triumph Bonnie, ebay item # 150148857948

from the description:
"Matching numbers with 35 degree rake. Morgo 750 cc kit with 1200 miles. No speedo but I'll throw one in. Joe Hunt magneto with Accel solid core wires. No battery, keys, or switches. Dual Amal 30mm carbs with K&N filters. Custom leather seat and tool bag. Spare new red Hunt cap. Vintage motocross handlebars. Mobyke grips. Magura 1/4 turn trapdoor throttle with 2 into 1 cables. NOS Magura levers. GT bmx pedal for kicker. Kibblewhite Black Diamond valves and valve springs. Pre-unit oil tank Wassell banana tank. PPG primer, paint and clear coat. Sparto repop tail light Barnett new clutch plates and heavy duty clutch springs. New plunger and shifter quadrant springs. Betor forks and new head bearings. Grade 8 or stainless hardware used. Triumph original rear 18" wheel. Japanese 21" motocross front wheel. Great brake. Michelin Sirac 18" rear tire. 1200 miles and new. Metzler Marathon 21" front tire. 1200 miles. Sat in garage a few before. Pre-unit 2 into 1 exhaust. Supertapp muffler. I'll rewrap the header tape. Protects your ankle. Fender struts are 6061 aluminum. Cash or cashier's check only. Bill of sale only. I'll help however I can. NY needs only notarized bill of sale and serial rubbing for bikes this old. Buyer responsible for shipping and shipping arrangements. Maybe http://www.eagleoneexpress.com/ or http://funtransport.com/ $500 paypal within 48 hours please. If you have lots of negative, please contact me. Bike is in NYC. Brooklyn during the day and the city at night. Please come and inspect it. "

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.
www.NYCvinMoto.com
www.VinMoto.org

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
that bike is soo cool it looks like it wants to gangbang your mother.

Do you want to bring your mother to the gangbang,
oh yes you do!
It's been a long time since she had a screw,
When she was younger, and in her prime,
She used to gangbang all the time!

(sorry it has been a real non-sequitor day for me).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts