·
Registered
17 Posts
lookin good

chrome don't get you home, but flat black will get you back

·
Registered
278 Posts
Speakin of which... any of you folks in the Madison WI area? I'm here for about another month with not a lot to do - anyone in the area feel like drinkin a beer and doing some wrenching (your bike or mine, I'm not particular)?

A

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Xander,
I am about 3 hours up I 94 from you. I am going racing at Brainerd this weekend. If you aren't doing anything it is only about another 3 hours from here. I was in Madison area last weekend visiting my sister, but I won't be back this summer.

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
90 Posts
quote:
Xander,
I am about 3 hours up I 94 from you. I am going racing at Brainerd this weekend. If you aren't doing anything it is only about another 3 hours from here. I was in Madison area last weekend visiting my sister, but I won't be back this summer.

Ken

AHRMA 412
Brainerd?

Home of Paul Bunyan and Babe the big blue ox?

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Thats right, there is a big statue of Paul and Babe right on the hiway to the track. it is a ton of fiberglass. Tanner, can you do a 20 ft statue in glass for us?
Wrll, Brainerd is out for me for this year too, I just haven't been able to get the Seca where I want it to be, yet. Butat least it will be ready for next season.

Ken

AHRMA 412

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Everybody knows Oscoda, MI is the true home of Paul Bunyan.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts