10,737 Posts
wow! that is UNBELIEVABLE.

damn dudes....somebody buy this bike!

good luck!

texy

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I can't bring up the picture of the bike. It really doesn't seem like I can do very much with a computer. I would like to see a picture,but unless this thing is a real piece of trash I would probably take it. What was the final price. I don't know what it looks like but I'm sure it can talk rust like the rest of my bikes.
Steve

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I can't bring up the picture of the bike. It really doesn't seem like I can do very much with a computer. I would like to see a picture,but unless this thing is a real piece of trash I would probably take it. What was the final price. I don't know what it looks like but I'm sure it can talk rust like the rest of my bikes.
Steve

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
steve,

if i can remember it wasn't horrible. i thought it was a deal at $250.00.....i can't justify driving from philly to boston, so i pass.

somebody BUY THIS!

texy

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
steve,

if i can remember it wasn't horrible. i thought it was a deal at $250.00.....i can't justify driving from philly to boston, so i pass.

somebody BUY THIS!

texy

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Yeah Tex,
The looks of the thing aren't that important.The fact that the engine runs and it has a gas tank is just about all you need.A bill of sale is all you need in Maine. I can't remember what the tank shape was .I'll have to look it up.I would e-mail Matt that I'm ready to take it off his hands but....I can't make this thing work.Anything I try just says that it can't connect.I don't know how often he checks in but if some of you who know him could pass the word I would be grateful.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Yeah Tex,
The looks of the thing aren't that important.The fact that the engine runs and it has a gas tank is just about all you need.A bill of sale is all you need in Maine. I can't remember what the tank shape was .I'll have to look it up.I would e-mail Matt that I'm ready to take it off his hands but....I can't make this thing work.Anything I try just says that it can't connect.I don't know how often he checks in but if some of you who know him could pass the word I would be grateful.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
it was my friends bike... i had dibs on buyin it.. but do i really need a 175? i need to make some money

you wanna trade some glasswork for it? i live 20 miles south of boston..... rosko just posted pics of some glasswork of mine on he members products section... cmon ... do it

matt

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
it was my friends bike... i had dibs on buyin it.. but do i really need a 175? i need to make some money

you wanna trade some glasswork for it? i live 20 miles south of boston..... rosko just posted pics of some glasswork of mine on he members products section... cmon ... do it

matt

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
you yankees are a bunch of **** if you don't jump all over that thing....quickly!

matt, why couldn't you live in new jersey?!?!?!?!?!?!???????

BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

texy

21 - 40 of 45 Posts