Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I have said I would buy it here. I have left messages on the phone. I haven't heard back. It is a little distracting to see the pictures with the bike in stages of being taken apart.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Lonewolf
I'll see Matt this week coming up. If you want it I'll tell him, unless he logs on here first

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I will most likly have this bike in the back of my truck by noon saturday. Oh Boy! another bike that I can daydream about and never get to.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Yep I did,I don't know There must be something that appeals to me about climbing into your truck with a cup of coffee and going to pick up a motorbike that maybe so close to worn out that no one seems to think that it has any value. Bringing it home start pouring over it thinking that if you just do this and that this could be a cool old bike. Thinking that with a minimum investment some gaskets,fuel lines and o-rings you could make this thing run. Thats all you have to do make it run, make it stop.Prep it a little for long term storage and keep thinking what could be done.If this can be done with a $175.00 bike as well as one that costs $5000.00 I guess that I'm the lucky one. I'll leave quite a strange little cashe of old cheap little motorbikes someone will stumble onto in the future and maybe the giggles and smiles will be passed on to another lucky person.It's fun.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts