Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A neighbor is looking to sell his 1970 cl450 project. It's complete with Calif.title and plate. Engine seems to have good compression, Has not been started in years, just been left ignored for several years before he got it. The restoration was started, but there are just too many projects, and my neighbor is into Triumph Pre-Unit bikes. It's frame/chasis are pretty well disassembled and lots of the small parts have been cleaned and painted, wheels cleaned up and etc. Would like to get $ 300 for the whole thing, NOT interested in parting it out, He needs the space !! The longer it sits, the more that gets done to it and the price goes up, accordingly. Drop me a note for pics and contact info

Located in Coastal California about 25 miles south of Eureka

Thanks

John

·
Registered
73 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Johnmw

A neighbor is looking to sell his 1970 cl450 project. It's complete with Calif.title and plate. Engine seems to have good compression, Has not been started in years, just been left ignored for several years before he got it. The restoration was started, but there are just too many projects, and my neighbor is into Triumph Pre-Unit bikes. It's frame/chasis are pretty well disassembled and lots of the small parts have been cleaned and painted, wheels cleaned up and etc. Would like to get $ 300 for the whole thing, NOT interested in parting it out, He needs the space !! The longer it sits, the more that gets done to it and the price goes up, accordingly. Drop me a note for pics and contact info

Thanks

John
Dang if only it was just a little further south, id be all over it. Id go pick it up but I'm not at home so the only option would be drop off at my parents.

·
Registered
73 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Johnmw

Thanks

John
Dang if only it was just a little further south, id be all over it. Id go pick it up but I'm not at home so the only option would be drop off at my parents.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
O K, I didnt want to take up a crap load of space here, so I posted pics on a pic site.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Anything marked CL450 are pics of the disassembled bike that is for sale. Everything else is not ..... He had a few pics of the bike as he got it, just can't find them .

Thanks

John

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
kurt and/or adrain,

i would RUN to scoop that deal up.

if only i was on the west coast!

thanks for posting john.

tex

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nobody here seemed interested, so I listed it on Ebay and some guy that has a shop in Woodland, CA. pounced on it. He is supposed to be here this weekend.
his web-site : www.bachmanscustoms.com

Thanks for letting me post stuff here

John

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
dude....i'm telling you the only thing from me scooping it was the 3000 miles between me and that bike.

suckers here from cali looking for a bike blew it, IMHO!

tex

1 - 15 of 15 Posts