Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I’m wondering, at what point does this guy have to buy a Vendor tag? Seriously! We had Ichiban, who wasn’t selling a damned thing and he had to buy a Vendor banner. This guy comes in and fills an entire section with links to his eBay listings, and contributes nothing in the rest of the forum! At least, Ichiban, interacted in the discussion threads to bring some humor, and even occasionally some serious input.

·
Registered
184 Posts
If you look at his links, they are not all the same ebay sellers...so what is this guy? Some kind of spammer?

Mach iv motors is just good old mister monkey claw's other ebay moniker...that motherfucker has parted more jap bikes than any other american for sure

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I’m wondering, at what point does this guy have to buy a Vendor tag? Seriously! We had Ichiban, who wasn’t selling a damned thing and he had to buy a Vendor banner. This guy comes in and fills an entire section with links to his eBay listings, and contributes nothing in the rest of the forum! At least, Ichiban, interacted in the discussion threads to bring some humor, and even occasionally some serious input.

I agree. Plus he just drops them in here and bails.......rude.

God knows when your not signed in....... this place is infested with ads and videos. Who needs more

·
Registered
560 Posts
Back when I was sending traffic to this site from my youtube and doing things like the badass mod of the month etc, the previous forum owners gave me a "sponsored vendor" status and banner. When the new overlords cam in, they did not care that I was the unofficial fictitious celebrity mascot for the site and wanted to charge me incredible sums of cash. I was also told that I could no longer use "Ichiban Moto" as a user ID unless I paid. So I stopped posting here. :(

·
Registered
40 Posts
I’m with you 100% Trials Rider. IchiBan Moto was a service to the site, and very tongue-in-cheek funny too. I miss his dry humour. Let’s face it, who else would have two shifting spanners (adjustable wrenches?), one for imperial and one for metric. ��

1 - 8 of 8 Posts