Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
So if you need some parts for your newly purchased Jawa project send me a message! I've got an almost complete Jawa Model 362 of the same vintage for parts. No Title, missing pistons and wiring harness. All or just parts you need. I had to abandon it for a CB 750 cafe project. My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
so far nobody has e-mailed me with either:

1) a local address of where to drop it off
2) a time and day they want to come pick it up.

If you want it you have to do this.

E-mail is: [email protected] (there is an underscore "_" between dean and morarity)

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
quote:

That yer Pontiac acting as a display shelf for commie bike parts?

Oh, the humanity...

Honda go sideways!
yeah that is my Goat that I used as a temp shelf. I have owned that car 10 years and she has never been off the road while I owned her (and hopefully never will so long as I am still breathing). I love that friggin car.

I know I am also not the only pontiac owner here as Branson owns a 1968 GTO (which if I ever get rich and he ever gets senile I will wrestle out of his grasp). I think there is also a 68 grand prix owner with the handle 68grandprix who posts here.

My Goat may not look like much, but she has a lot of street and track kills under her belt. In fastest trim she was solid 12's and a daily driver. So far the only things that have taken her on the street were a A990 1964 Plymouth (factory AFX drag car) and a 1967 firebird, both of which I knew were 10 second cars.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts