Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg

image.jpg

Just making the rounds on Ebay and saw this CB350. The Rokon pic is for clarity. The listing said the displacement was upped to 450cc. With all that rotating mass I wonder if I have a shot in a drag race with my HT-1? I don't know why I have this urge to go up to it and hug it though. I have been seeing a lot more of these types lately....... The kabobrat type. To each their own.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
w. t. h.

is wrong with people?

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Even if you could bore that piece of shit.... why would you bolt on those stupid fucking carbs and shitbox exhaust system, electric starter........
Funnier than that is that people are bidding on it... worse than that is that this is a thread and I just wasted 5 minutes reading and replying to this.

Go Away!!!! That thing should be burned.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
So someone is copying this?

·
Registered
268 Posts
I hope big tires on street bikes don't gain the momentum hellaflush did on cars

z36054430.gif

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Even if you could bore that piece of shit.... why would you bolt on those stupid fucking carbs and shitbox exhaust system, electric starter........
Funnier than that is that people are bidding on it... worse than that is that this is a thread and I just wasted 5 minutes reading and replying to this.

Go Away!!!! That thing should be burned.
5 minutes you will never get back. I'll tell why he did that......it's because folks gravitate to them. For whatever reason the more sloppy it is the more people desire. Look at the seat/under seat photos on the listing.

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
Neither.
Way better ways to spend the money.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts