I'm moving and need to sell the CB 350F
so here goes

SOLD....

so sorry

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is there any interest? I need to clear out the shop.... as projects come in these old Hondas are taking up space and as i have most of them sold this one I will let go at a bargain.... make an offer I'm getting ready to move and this is not coming with me....

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Got any current pics, have you changed anything since we last saw it? I am pretty close, it's tempting.

oh, email for pics, right

JD

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well if i don't get any offers i am going to ride it a bit till one of my triumphs is done then i will be parting it out.....
cheers

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
can you me pics?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
why can't you post pics here? does it have clubmans on it or something where you don't want others to see it?
Be proud! show us your bike with clubmans!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i will be sending out emails with pix tonight or tomorrow.... cheers

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
here is a link to some pix..... http://caferacer.net/corey350.html
the things that have changed since the pix were taken:

there is a dent in the tank from a storage mishap, along with a tear in the seat cover.
the usual wear and tear of riding a bike.
included in the sale is an oil pressure switch, new final drive sprokets and a chain ( the final drive was altered for more comfortable highway riding....

i will try to get newer pix posted soon, i think i need to set up a imageshack account or just get my web site back up and running, but i will have new pix posted soon. in the mean time please email me for pix and more info.
cheers

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
where in So Cal? it just so happens that when my house sells i'm moving out there....

·
Registered
602 Posts
Here's the pics...
Nice looking ride Chikor

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
do you have any closer pics? any chance you and the bike are going to be down by NYC or long island?
how is the bike to ride with clubmans and no rearsets? how is it keeping up with modern trafic?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts