Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, This is my first time posting on a forum ever. I really like cafe racers and intend on buying one soon. I saw this one on cl today and want to know if its overpriced being that it is a cb200 also this will be my first bike. CB200 Cafe racer Cb 200
Thansks

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
Hello, This is my first time posting on a forum ever. I really like cafe racers and intend on buying one soon. I saw this one on cl today and want to know if its overpriced being that it is a cb200 also this will be my first bike. CB200 Cafe racer Cb 200
Thansks
Welcome, I'm the resident cannibal and all-knowing expert.

Have you read this thread? http://www.caferacer.net/forum/new-members-read-here/22280-read-first.html If not go forth and read it now.

I would avoid that CB200. IMHO it's a bondo-tank nightmare and a overpriced horror.

Stick around kid.

Danger, is
my business."

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Should follow the lead of the jerkoff that is selling that thing.
buy a ninja 250.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just read some of the forum rules for new guys. My bad if my first post happened to offend some members. I'm just really new to motorcycles and needed some advice.

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
I just read some of the forum rules for new guys. My bad if my first post happened to offend some members. I'm just really new to motorcycles and needed some advice.
I doubt you will offend any regular here.

Many have evolved a thick scaly skin to ward off attack, but occasionally, like the French or higher reptiles, we eat our young.

Danger, is my business."

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
If every piece of aluminum was polished, motor cleaned up and different shocks, and it ran well.......maybe $1500. A lot of folks apparently are selling these at premium prices due to popularity of cafe. Maybe keep your eye out for a better deal if the owner is not flexible on the price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts