Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
daily driven, really nice truck with abundance of personality. :)

truck has pretty recent rebuilt 350 with turbo 350 tranmission.

new master, whl cyl, rotors, pads, brake hoses, ps pump, waterpump, rear tires.....the list goes on and on!

The truck has an 8 foot bed and comes in very handy for using as a truck. i used it to transport motorcycles and two bikes fit in the bed with ease.

I've added corvette rally wheels and an Accel points conversion kit so points will never have to be changed again!

really is a great truck, but i need something smaller to commute to work in.

i bought it for $2500 about 18 months ago. Immediately spent $700 on it and fixed a few other things.
I'd like to get $2500 for it.
[email protected]

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Nice truck. That is the perfect race hauler. Good luck.
Ken

·
Registered
720 Posts
If you keep them out of the weather, they don't rust here. It hardly ever snows here, so not much salt goes on the roads. If the POs have taken care to wash the thing regularly if used in the winter or mud, it would be normal to see no rust.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
werd! i got in at four a.m., so i gotta go find/charge my phone. found it....all good!

call me when you can, i'll be here all day.

tex

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
a.d.,

don't bite my deal bro or i won't ship your free knee pucks to you!

texy

p.s.- it has a/c but it needs work.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Dude.. Don't fuck with me I'm cranky and hopped up on pain pills... ;) You got first dibs man, just get me my f-in pucks!!

Cheers,
A.D.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Texy has pneumonia. You should probably PM him if you want a response.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
man....thats my color too.......if i hadnt just spent 1500 on my damned truck in the past 2 mos!

jc

·
Registered
187 Posts
Don't take Tex's word on any purchase. He said he would take a CB750 I was selling a few months ago. He said he would be sending a check out the next day, never heard from him again. I sold it a few weeks later but I held it for a while because he said "consider it sold". You would think he would be a man and at least write to say he did not want it any more. Sell the truck to the first person that shows up with cash. Good luck with it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts