Cafe Racer Forum banner

1974 Honda cb125

5K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  texmawby 
#1 ·
Time to sell. Got a 550 in pieces in the garage and I want to get it finished.
Clear FL titles. Immaculate. Runs amazing. Did I mention it gets 75mpg's and tops out at around 70mph. Pretty clean bike.

See less See more
#6 ·
I rode out from Orlando to look at this on Saturday. Mikey has done an amazing job on this bike. It's a really cool bike. The work was very well done (or it looked to me anyway). In person it looks even better than the pics. Something about it just makes you grin.

I JUST got my MSF last fall and hadn't ridden a shifty since so I was looking to get a smaller bike to work my way up rather than just jump into something I may not be ready for. It would have been perfect even though I had pretty much forgotten how to shift since then.

I can't get it unfortunately, but whomever does get it will not be disappointed. It's pretty sweet.

#9 ·
Well, to his defense maybe he just thought I'd take it. I wanted it and even rode a scooter all the way out to look at it, but between neither of my two scooters being sold by today and the wife not working atm, I had to pass. It really is a cool little bike :(

#10 ·
i think that is a fair price for a uber clean machine, that's running, and titled. if that was up here in philly it would have already been sold.

mikey....keep us posted (with pics) of the next build.

cheers,

texy

#11 ·
Thanks for the kind words Eric. Too bad it didn't work out. Dang scooters!

I replied to all the emails. Sorry I have been lagging/lazy. It's been beautiful out and I have been ridding it!
More being sent to you, baninja

Thanks Texy,
As always, lots of pics. Can't wait to start on the next one.
The color scheme of Cream and Red are sticking in my head for some reason.

#13 ·
Mikey, I hope you still read this thread. Sorry to threadjack but I just picked up a 78 CB125 and I want to get some info from you! May I ask what kind of pipe that is, what kind of seat that is, where you got your SS cables and where you got those turn signals from? Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.