Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to sell this great looking 1974 Honda CB450 Cafe Racer style bike built by De3 Customs to someone that will truly enjoy the cafe style ride!
We stripped the original bike down to nothing and then built our own style of a cafe racer.

Asking $7,100.00 OBO
Call or text anytime 616-836-5435
The bike is located in West Olive, MI 49460
uship. com is very reasonable to ship anywhere in the lower 48 states

Attachments

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Reactions: BigAl8295

·
Registered
5,959 Posts
I imagine you Would like to sell that bike for 7100$
By the way, there are modifications and omissions from that motorcycle that would make it illegal in some of those 48 states ;) you might want to narrow your target market to the ones that allow you to ride fenderless bikes with no chain guard and side mounted chopper style license plate, marginal tail light and no turn signals.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
With the rake it has I'd call it a chopper, except it looks like a less comfortable riding position. Needs a set of ape hangers.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
$7100 for a CB450

Whole

Eee

Fuck.

$7100????

Or is it $5950????

Sign up for forum, make first post an ad for a bike that is pretty much the antithesis of what people around here like and price it $1000+ more than the Craig's list ad for it.

Way to promote your shop, dude!

I would love to sell this great looking 1974 Honda CB450 Cafe Racer style bike built by De3 Customs to someone that will truly enjoy the cafe style ride!
We stripped the original bike down to nothing and then built our own style of a cafe racer.

Asking $7,100.00 OBO
Call or text anytime 616-836-5435
The bike is located in West Olive, MI 49460
uship. com is very reasonable to ship anywhere in the lower 48 states

Attachments

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
$7100 for a CB450

Whole

Eee

Fuck.

$7100????

Or is it $5950????

Sign up for forum, make first post an ad for a bike that is pretty much the antithesis of what people around here like and price it $1000+ more than the Craig's list ad for it.

Way to promote your shop, dude!
The one you posted is a 1972 not 1974, that's why it' cheaper. LOL

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
That seat, it just looks... wrong, so wrong.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
FRAME: De3 Customs softail cafe style frame
what's your point? That's just the guy's shop. He used the stock cb450 swingarm to "convert" the bike to under chassis puller type shocks/springs. The stock swingarm was never designed to operate that way and is going to twist like a wet noodle. ever see a real harley softtail? the whole rear assembly is a triangle for rigidity (not just to look like a faux hardtail). It's garbage. I don't even think the tabs are all that sturdy because they are single sided and not a clevis like every other swingarm shock mount.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts