Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title says. Just seeing if there is any interest before I take the time to post pics. Here are some of the parts for sale:

Gas Tank - Has emblems, and rubber strip down middle. Clean inside and has petcock. Gray in color.

Forks
wheels w/brakes
Fork Gators
Headlight ears - chrome, good condition.
Complete engine, does run, some issues.
coils
electronic stuff
rear fender

Exhaust, seat and frame already sold.

PM me if interested in anything. Thanks:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, interested in the forks and headlight ears. What are you looking to get for them? Where are you located. Thanks

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please excuse my tardiness. The tank is in good condition. It has no dents, but scratches. It still has emblems attached and rubber piece running down the middle. Will include petcock (probably needs gaskets though) Asking $85+shipping

Front forks are in good condition, no pitting. Asking $45 +shipping (forks only)

Headlight ears are chrome and in very good condition. Very light pitting. Asking $35+shipping (ears and gators)

Please PM me if interested in anything you see. Thank you:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks, I see the front fender in the pic, do you still have it, and how's the condition? If so, how much are you looking to get? Thank you.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Clyde:

This Eric. I was the seller of this bike! Looks like it didn't work out for you. How much do you want for the left carb?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Clyde:

This Eric. I was the seller of this bike! Looks like it didn't work out for you. How much do you want for the left carb?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to purchase the front forks. Do you have the head light cover, front brake caliper and ignition with keys? I see them in pic but didn't know if u still had them.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts