Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 75 CB125S with 518 original miles on it. I need some parts for it and am looking for some one who has a line on old OEM honda parts for this bike. So far I need the follwing.
Front fork boot covers
Right mirror and right front brake assembly.
Both Side covers.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
I may have the mirror. I have the side covers in Blue, but one of 'em has a broken mount.
Don't know what you mean about the brake, the lever?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
I may have the mirror. I have the side covers in Blue, but one of 'em has a broken mount.
Don't know what you mean about the brake, the lever?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blue is the color I need! As far as having the mount broke on the side covers that is the same problem that Have. is it repareable the ones I have are gone I also need the CB125S plate that goes on them.

What I mean by the brake assembly mount is where the left mirror mounts is broken I need the mount that the brake and mirror attach to. let me know and thanks for the responce.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blue is the color I need! As far as having the mount broke on the side covers that is the same problem that Have. is it repareable the ones I have are gone I also need the CB125S plate that goes on them.

What I mean by the brake assembly mount is where the left mirror mounts is broken I need the mount that the brake and mirror attach to. let me know and thanks for the responce.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Can't help you with the mirror/brake perch.
I looked at the side covers, the left side is the one that's damaged, the rear upper tab is broken off and gone, and there is a nearly invisible crack from the top to the CB125 badge. I suspect the crack can be repaired. The right side is complete. They both have some wear and tear but can be cleaned up to be presentable.
If you want, I can email pics.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Sent you a message, but I don't know if the file went through. You can message me with your email and I'll send 'em that way.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just got the parts yesterday and the were perfect! Thanks FR let me know if you know anyone who might have the rest of them. TS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts