Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have several parts for a '75 cb360 I just need to get rid of them if you want to make an offer go ahead otherwise I'll put them on ebay

carpe diem.... seize the carp

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Do you know if the seat will fit a '74 cb360? What shape is it in?

By the way, what is the bike the seat is sitting on in the picture?? Looks like a pressed steel frame..

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
About the bike the seat is sitting on, is it a Honda 305 Dream?? The "whats that bike" game is fun to play...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sure it will fit a '74.. you'll have to ask these guys on here they will know. it's 250 dream I think. a friend asked to look at it for him it's a complete bike but he's just been working on it so it's apart

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
my bro judy needs that tail light!!!

...unless he's grown fond of the duct tape currently covering the hole in the top of his.

"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top." -Edward Abbey

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
How's the tail light lens? And how much you want for it? ... Since I don't seem to be getting my "free" one.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
man I don't know just throw out a number and I'll take it.. you guys have given me enough advice and help.. it's really in good shape

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sure for you I'll do it! lemme have your info.. just give me your zip and I'll give you a shipping amount and you can paypal me.. your info should be in the paypal

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok I'll get you a price tonight I getta get to work right now

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
If the seat cover is pretty much perfect with no holes, rips, tears or split seams ( to me a 1/2 inch slit is the same as a shredded cover, you know what I mean)--I will pay $20 plus shipping--zip 13820

THanks,
jack

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
seats yours.. and I don't think your gonna find one any better.. unless you find a NOS one... no rips.. it is thirty years old but no rips. $14 for shipping.. when I get the payment I'll send it out.. just right in the blank what it was for on paypal

Edited by - suzukisam on Nov 04 2007 08:39:06 AM

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sweet man I'll have it out this week. it's my aniversary and my best friends wifes birthday.. so my week is booked. But I'll get it out as soon as I can

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Tail light showed up Sat. Looks good as new. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Tail light showed up Sat. Looks good as new. Thanks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
awesome really glad your happy.. sorry about the delay in shipping. I forgot about it then I gave it to my wife to ship on her way to work and she forgot about it.. but glad your happy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts