Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 1977 Moto Guzzi 850 Lemans (Mark I). The bike was restored in 2005.

VIN - 72078
Miles – 40,687
Dyna electronic ignition with new coils
New Corbin Gunfighter leather solo seat
NOS fairing matched to the bike color (though not clear-coated) with smoke-grey windscreen
Rearsets
Bub Hyper Exhaust and Crossover
New Pirelli Sport Demon Tires
Tomaselli Clip-ons
K & N pods
Ikon shocks
Braided brake lines
Black steel fin guards
Polished alternator cover

Professionally painted in gunmetal silver after Eleanor, the Ford Mustang from the film “Gone in Sixty Seconds.” Extra paint included. I also have a pair of original Lemans side covers (need painting) included. Original manuals, receipts, documentation, pegs, mounts, tail light, and more.

The bike is mostly stock, with some re-wiring, including relays for the headlight circuits, turn signal indicator. Turn signals front signal mount are not original. New clutch intermediate plate and input spline, some head/valve work done in restoration.

The bike is at Vintage Steele in Brattleboro, Vermont, and can be seen by appointment. Send me a message for photographs or more information.

Attachments

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
Good bike from what I can see. I can't say I like the look of the crashbars and the shorty pipes. But I guess the pipes would work pretty good, Mr Bub knows his stuff when it comes to performance exhausts.

Good luck in the sale.

Danger, is my business.

·
Registered
10,522 Posts
Nice to see something come here for sale that isn't hipsterbait.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I have the same questions as Geets. Price and do you have the original seat.

What provision was made for the breathers when the pods went on? While I don't know much about the big Guzzis, the venting is a big deal on my V50.

Wish it was red....all Italian bikes should be red...

·
Registered
10,522 Posts
albany.craigslist.org/mcy/4680202432.html

·
Registered
843 Posts
I e-mailed the place where it is stored on Monday. there looking for 10K.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts