1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
wait for it.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I'll trade you for 1/2 pack of gum and and empty BIC lighter for the bike and $5.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
. SOLD. SOLD. for $2700. I thanks all the members that posted insults and bad language that makes this forum more ugly than this bike that they criticized so much. Obviously there's people here that have some knowledge on Cafe Aesthetics, but very little in education and respect. Not to mention in business, I'm building and selling bikes like this all the time, my customers are happy because the can ride a Cafe (not perfect, but a Cafe...) and, most important: making money , when all the "critics" loose money on their projects. I posted here pics of other bikes that I sold before, so they can exercise more critics and expel more poison: Yamaha 750 Triple (Sold for $2800) and Yamaha 650 Maxim (2800) 2012-10-16_11-17-21_157.jpg maxim (2).jpg

·
Registered
830 Posts
Good luck getting anyone to believe you got that much money for those bikes.

Wait until someone you sold a bike to gets injured on a bike you "built" and tries to lay the blame on your work. Even if you're absolved of any liability, you'll end up putting time and money you don't have into your defense.

Keep us posted on how that goes.

"Cafe Aesthetics?" Hack.

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
I bet he has sold those piles of shit for that money.
Some are just better at fishing then others.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I can see one of the new owners riding to meet up at the local watering hole (or "cafe") with one of those bikes. The crowd gathers as the rider pulls off the obligatory pudding-bowl hipster helmet, the assembled throng (four other hipsters) start asking questions, the most pertinent of which is, "How much did you pay?" "Only twenty-eight hundred!" is the boastful answer. The one guy who is not part of the group but knows motorcycles overhears this. His reply is "Did you lose a bet?"

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
. SOLD. SOLD. for $2700. I thanks all the members that posted insults and bad language that makes this forum more ugly than this bike that they criticized so much. Obviously there's people here that have some knowledge on Cafe Aesthetics, but very little in education and respect. Not to mention in business, I'm building and selling bikes like this all the time, my customers are happy because the can ride a Cafe (not perfect, but a Cafe...) and, most important: making money , when all the "critics" loose money on their projects. I posted here pics of other bikes that I sold before, so they can exercise more critics and expel more poison: Yamaha 750 Triple (Sold for $2800) and Yamaha 650 Maxim (2800)
yeah, because making money IS the most imporant thing. I mean, who cares if you have a good product, or knowledge, or even skills (you clearly don't have any of those), as long as you are making the most amount of money you can that's all that matters...right?

Spoken like a true rip off artist. Anybody who bought those bikes at any price got ripped off....by you. end of story. You are no more a business than a guy selling fake rolex wristwatches in times square.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts