Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you tell me how to contact anyone that knows about the cafe-racer's club? And I need a wiring-harness for my 1978 harley cr-1000 cafe racer. SERIOUSLY!

My word.

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
if you're talking about caferacer.net, its not that formal. you're here so thats about it. if you're talking about something else, then speaking for just myself, I don't know.

and about the wiring harness, aaron is our resident parts finder guy. he doesn't do harleys but may know where you could look. you can call him donkey nuts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I've actually just recently run in to a couple of Harley cafe guys by accident while trying to track down some Aermacchi stuff. What are you looking for and what model Harley Davidson do you have?

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Let me rephraze that... Is your CR 1000 a correct CR 1000? Are you building a resto or a suitable cafe rider? Is this a racer? Let me know... I'm actually still trying to get a friend of mine to let me race his Dale Quarterly race bike (not a replica), he may also know of some resourceful places or contacts to get parts for your bike.

Aaron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts