Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a 1978 suzuki gs750 plus a boatload of extra parts and a spare parts bike--the bike runs and drives and was on the road up until last week

its a screamer and is in good running shape

I got this from a good friend on here (kerry)

its just too big for me

I dont want to sell it I want to trade it for something of similar vintage or older and under 500cc

I love one lungers and pretty much anything under the sun as long as it rides good and needs miimal work

email me for photos and more info ([email protected])

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
um just look back on the posts and youll see photos from geeto67 those are the bikes I am trading now

although I threw on all the good parts kerry had never had the time to put on--the new fairing and the new blue tank with the small dent I have pics of that if you want to see I just dont know hot to attach them

·
Registered
23,303 Posts

The only reason I sold it was I am moving and needed to get rid of some bikes. It is a fantastic bike and one of the few I have had sellers remorse over.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kerry it looks great with all the body work on huh?

and wow I really need a day or two to clean that garage

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Brian, it really does....

...now I wish I could have kept that bike more than ever. However my new place in brooklyn is already going to look like hell.

IF you are gung ho on getting rid of it - ebay is the best bet....just a bigger pool of people to sell to.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do love the way it looks but I am a tiny guy it just doesnt seem to be working for me I am tall enough but just not big enough'

if I could throw on 75 pounds in would work haha

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
ive seen some of what brian is used to riding....i bought a 125cc honda from him....lol

theres a cb200 in mastic on craigslist right now..

i was kicking around the idea about this bike to use as a comuter from bayshore to the hamptons but i desided to hold out for a honda....but still dont have anything so maybe i should stop holding out

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
call me 631 875-1929 or 631 772 5718

im down to trade and or sell

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by lyonmt

So is this sold or no? Where are you located? How much to buy it outright?
spoke to brian today - bike is sold.

...still wish I could have kept it....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts