CB900F Style peg brackets
Reconditioned controls
Dipped Springs
Cafe Style Slight bend Drag Bars
Pod Filters
Jetted 50 over, hauls balls.

Not cafe'd out

Too Much to list

Call or Text 586-ninefourfive-sixty6sixty4 IMG_3666.JPG IMG_3672.jpg IMG_3671.jpg IMG_3670.JPG IMG_3668.jpg IMG_3663.JPG IMG_3662.jpg IMG_3661.jpg IMG_3660.JPG IMG_3658.jpg IMG_3656.JPG IMG_3654.JPG IMG_3674.JPG

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Fuck me running.
so by fully restored you mean you don't know what that means,......

while led not the normal first time post of a shit bike with a stupid price....
massively over priced in my mind, but maybe you will catch a whale....I'll help.....it's not here.
so spam another board.

pod filters are a HUGE fail and red flag to anyone actually willing to spend money on a DOHC Honda.

bike does have a nice look.
and some points back for not putting clubmans or other bullshit cafe mods.

needs twin piston calipers.
did you cut out the peg mounts?

love the rear rack

·
Registered
119 Posts
Fuck me running.
so by fully restored you mean you don't know what that means,......

while led not the normal first time post of a shit bike with a stupid price....
massively over priced in my mind, but maybe you will catch a whale....I'll help.....it's not here.
so spam another board.

pod filters are a HUGE fail and red flag to anyone actually willing to spend money on a DOHC Honda.

bike does have a nice look.
and some points back for not putting clubmans or other bullshit cafe mods.

needs twin piston calipers.
did you cut out the peg mounts?

love the rear rack
I didnt know a CB750 from 1979 came stock with emgo pods? :eek: I thought this was a restored bike?

Im curious as to where he came up with that price? I could buy a bike with half the miles and decent looks for less than half this price...

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
What do miles really have to do with anything on a 40 year old bike?
and even if they mattered, what's the difference between a used bike with 18 and 9k miles?

when I was selling my cb450 I thought it was amazing how many people where terrified or bitched that the bike had 14k!
was almost funny.

a 70s bike with 5k just has a different set of problems then one with 105.

·
Registered
119 Posts
What do miles really have to do with anything on a 40 year old bike?
and even if they mattered, what's the difference between a used bike with 18 and 9k miles?

when I was selling my cb450 I thought it was amazing how many people where terrified or bitched that the bike had 14k!
was almost funny.

a 70s bike with 5k just has a different set of problems then one with 105.
Of course. Miles matter to other people. Doesnt matter to me. I base my bikes off seat time. Hours of ride time. Im a fan of dirtbikes. ;P

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
$2K to me. 5.1K is overpriced IMHO.

Where is the OEM chainguard and the airbox? Why did you fit junk pods? The paint looks very orange peel in places. The discs look a bit worn and scored.

With all the fondling and polishing, why didn't you fit some good shocks and a fork brace? Ever checked the valve shims?

Restored means getting a bike looking like when it left the factory, this ain't it. "Jetted 50 over" means, what, over 50 horsepower?

Good luck.

Danger, is my business.

·
Registered
23,302 Posts
I wish DOHC cb750s were this valuable as that is probably what I have spent on the one my brother owns over the last 9 years (including the restoration). Sadly it is not the case. It is a shame really since the bikes really are that good for being 30+ years old and the last of the old guard middleweight superbikes. Maybe they will get there.

BTW, do you know why shitty pods would "haul balls" on these carbs? presuming they are not blocking the vacuum passages (which emgo pods are prone to do) they reduction in orifice size would increase velocity and increase throttle response. It doesn't make more hp (usually less) but the throttle response is so sloppy on these carbs that anything that improves it feels like hyperdrive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts