Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale or trade is a 1979 Honda CB650 cafe racer. Selling due to a new addition to the family. The motor has been upgraded to the motor from an '82. It has adjustable shocks, a custom rear seat cowl, custom lighting, and more. The carbs were just rebuilt, and it has two brand new tires. One of a kind. Runs great. Thanks for looking.

The tires in the photos are not the new tires.

Willing to trade for a fuel efficient car. Old honda, toyota, subaru... What do you have to offer?

Salisbury, NC

$2800... photo (2).jpg photo (1).jpg photo (3).jpg photo.jpg

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Tires look so good when they are completely wiped down with ArmourAll. :cool:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would never ArmourAll motorcycle tires, and as stated in the original post, the bike has brand new tires on it, that are not pictured. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
What's the going rate for a stock cb650?

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I must be missing something here. CB650 is the least loved SOHC 4 and not rare in any sense of the word. I appreciate that the OP has spent time and cash to modify it, but unless a new owner loves the mods and color, the changes reduce the market value. Unfortunately, to my eyes that seat and the checkers and missing rear fender make it look worse than stock - but I'm probably not the intended market.

Fortunately teh seller didn't hack too much off and it should be possible to get back to stock quite easily. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts