Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 98% complete 1980 CB 750 super sport for sale. I am asking for $600, OBO. It has a clear title, but the front brake is missing, the battery is dead, there is no chain, and I lost the key. This is a running motorcycle with a clear title.

"It was running last month, but I think it was only firing on 3 cylinders, and it sounded horrible." That was what my neighbor told me when I bought it from him about four months ago. I think he rebuilt the motor and I know I saw him driving it around for a little while. The motor might be trashed, or it might just need a valve adjustment. I bought it thinking it might just need the valves adjusted. I have too many projects, and have never had a chance to look at it. It looks better in the pictures than in real life, but it doesn't look completely horrible in person either.

I am asking $600, or best offer, and I am serious -- show up with cash and a truck, and I will listen real close to any serious offer. I have a ramp, and I will be glad to help load the bike. We maybe can drive it up under its own power.

If you are interested, please email me your phone number and I will get back you ASAP.

Thanks for looking,
-steve (512) 828-seven-seven-four-six

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got the bike running last week and shot a walk around video of it, and of it easily starting and idling.

Youtube video:

peace and grease,
-steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts