Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to decide if I should buy this honda CM for 350 dollars. I have a few pictures and a few ideas of what I could do to it if I decide to pick it up. There going to let me go ahead a fix it up and if I decide that I dont want it then they'll pay for all the repairs. The only real problem at the moment seems to be the carburetors. I dunno from what Ive read on the forums some people seem to have it out the CM.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Save your money and find something better. I had one last year and now it's just a bare frame as I tossed the engine into another bike.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Save your money and find something better. I had one last year and now it's just a bare frame as I tossed the engine into another bike.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
heavy, slow, ugly, but the motor is often described as "having a lot of pep" by the step through crowd.
take a pass and fill in your bio.
cheers, bcr

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
heavy, slow, ugly, but the motor is often described as "having a lot of pep" by the step through crowd.
take a pass and fill in your bio.
cheers, bcr

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really even for 350 dollars even considering that I just got back the shop and its in really good condition!?!??!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Really even for 350 dollars even considering that I just got back the shop and its in really good condition!?!??!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
But I do respect your alls opinion! I also have a SV so I was just trying to change it up. I think I might go through with it change some stuff up and try to sell it to a friend who wants a motorcycle. Who knows anybody else have any more views on this deal??

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
But I do respect your alls opinion! I also have a SV so I was just trying to change it up. I think I might go through with it change some stuff up and try to sell it to a friend who wants a motorcycle. Who knows anybody else have any more views on this deal??

·
Registered
82 Posts
DO IT !!! I ran a 1980 CM400T for years that I got off the showroom floor, in 1980. Had too many miles to be believed when we sold it in 1995. Nice bike, not fast, but it was fun.

My 2 cents

John

·
Registered
82 Posts
DO IT !!! I ran a 1980 CM400T for years that I got off the showroom floor, in 1980. Had too many miles to be believed when we sold it in 1995. Nice bike, not fast, but it was fun.

My 2 cents

John

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its a done deal, expect to start seeing some project build threads from me soon, its almost out of the shop and I have parts heading to the house! Thanks ALL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts