Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOTE! If emailing me, be sure to put the word "fluffy" in the subject line.

1981 GS750E

Mileage unknown. Under 30k, assumed.

~Full FZR600 Front suspension, brakes, wheel, clip-ons
~GS500 17" wheel in the back. Needs tire. Will include a 18X4.5" wheel with a good tire that needs to be adapted. Will also include a 17X5.5" wheel that matches the front, but no tire.
~K&N Pod Filters
~Full Kerker Megaphone Exhaust
~Custom shocks in the back (will include old-school aftermarket showas that need rebuilt)
~Brand new stator and battery
~CBR600 F4i Rectifier/Regulator
~Trailtech Vapor dash (reads oil temp, ambient temp, tach, and speed)

Bike will come with a large number of spares and extras ranging from carburetors to stock wheels (two sets) to a titled 1979 parts bike (already scavenged from).

Will send pictures on request. However, the bike is NOT pretty. The seat has some tears in it. The tank is clean except one small dent and it has a cheap paint job. There is no plastic body work. It's as minimalistic as possible. I'm a mechanic and do good work, however I am not a cosmetician. The bike runs beautifully.

The bike has a clean and clear Texas title in my name ready for transfer. I'm fairly firm on my price, but will entertain offers.

Email me directly at [email protected] or call 806 470 2743 NOTE! If emailing me, be sure to put the word "fluffy" in the subject line.

I can make appointments to show the bike this weekend.

Thanks
Justin Duncan

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
yo fluffy,

maybe you want to fill out your bio so we know WHERE this bike is located.

cheers,

tex

1 - 4 of 4 Posts