Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant seem to find a service manual for my newly purchase bike. If anyone has an old one laying around let me know!

thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, I have built a GN400 myself, and i did extensive research on it as i got it in 3 boxes :p Unfortunately my hard drive crashed during summer and all the documents and guides i had on it are gone, but i might find them again. Tell me what exactly are you looking for, and i will be glad to help. Cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me know if you find anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zluck, Sorry I havent logged in since i asked the question. I have the email pdf of the SP400 which is for most of the bike, but they say you need a supplement manual for the GN400 which I dont have.. If you Pm me I can send it to you

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, I have built a GN400 myself, and i did extensive research on it as i got it in 3 boxes :p Unfortunately my hard drive crashed during summer and all the documents and guides i had on it are gone, but i might find them again. Tell me what exactly are you looking for, and i will be glad to help. Cheers
Exion77,
Like posted I have found the Sp400 manual, but I dont think I have the supplement for the GN400 that goes along with it.. I am up against a new problem, I am going to start a new post on it about jetting carbs. So if you have any helpful insight please search my username and add to the thread
thanks

·
Registered
552 Posts
We've been here before kids. Multiple times.
If you need a GN400 Supplement and SP400 FSM, send me a PM and I'll send you a link.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts