1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
That motherfucker just cut me off....

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
I thought café racers in Romania would be hammering through misty valleys, dodging lost German Goths in a stygian gloom. Not weaving though traffic looking for a place to park.

You can tell how much fun the guy is having by his beaming smile.

They brought down Communism for this? :rolleyes:

Danger, is my business.

·
Registered
229 Posts
come on! you guys are terrible...
even if you dont like the bike of the way this guy choose to live, you got to give him credit for the clip.
it is 100 times better then the average cell phone video, or gopro masking-taped to the handlebar.
it is even better than squeezing over 2000 posts, without a single picture of your so called bike...

get down from the Olympus, as it is no more than a pile of shit steaming with self importance...

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
even if you dont like the bike of the way this guy choose to live, you got to give him credit for the clip.
it is 100 times better then the average cell phone video, or gopro masking-taped to the handlebar.
it is even better than squeezing over 2000 posts, without a single picture of your so called bike...

get down from the Olympus, as it is no more than a pile of shit steaming with self importance...
OK, you are sort of right and now I feel remorseful for my obtuse comment. The camera work/editing is something I wish I could do. As for the content..... weaving around through traffic... no hands.... flat spotting the rear tire....not so much.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts

clearly you are not aware of how many vids like this are out there:

Bullshit Hipster Bike Videos | Ride Or Lie

Also, while I think it has good camera work and editing it isn't anything new, and more important it isn't anything that relates to the subject matter. I get it he is working with a single camera but I found some of the jumps between different times of day but still somehow meant to be all one ride kind of distracting.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts

1. This isn't a aspiring film maker site.
2. A hot gypsy woman would help the video.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
BAWAHAHAAHAHAHA:

Cringe Pic | Bullshit Hipster Bike Videos

ROFLMAO.

you guys have seen a couple of pics form my workbench...(check the buell thread...)

Most of us in the real world have to put down fresh cardboard to put together an engine on because its the best cheap way to prevent crap that collects from you know, working on the work bench, from contaminating things even after we clean the workbench.

And harbor freight sockets. Come on. Atleast go down to the pawn shop and get something a little worn and rusty for prop tools. I wonder when harbor freight is gonna start carrying BSW wrenches.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
also this:

Original. Authentic. Unique.

i been refreshing over and over. (it generates a new one each time it loads..... i honestly like "Bourbon and Steel". but i am thinking shaky joint that plays 80s rock, serves bourbon and all the girls wear nothing but chain maille thongs)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts