Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Completely Restored .
A lot of time and effort went into the restoration . I'm looking to sell at a fair price . Please let me know if anyone has any questions or interest!
Lots of extras .
Converted to chain .
Everything Powder coated/
Fresh paint .
All LED Lighting
5600 Miles
Registered in California until Aug 16'
1 of a Kind!
Thanks

20151118_113521-1.jpg 20151118_113521-2.jpg 20151118_113532-1.jpg

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
$20
You pay shipping.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha Looking for a little more than that. Im sure you're just bitter you dont get to ride through the winter .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its amazing you can tell the quality of the shocks you must be familiar with them ....I would love to hear the expertise on what they are. You must know since they're "shitty" and all lol
Thank God.

Bodywork looks too big for the bike. Shitty shocks. Fork gaitors don't fit.

How much are you asking for this monstrosity? I mean one of a kind beauty.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im from NH originally I know all about Ice racing :D
you are absolutely right by the way it started life as a KZ 305 CSR which was the 81-82 model , I figured most people would get that since the year was listed .
Was originally a belt drive which I converted to Chain

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
After all this the PO couldn't put a freaking price on it?

not that it matters, bike has zero monetary value here.
just the latest thing to make fun of.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After all this the PO couldn't put a freaking price on it?

not that it matters, bike has zero monetary value here.
just the latest thing to make fun of.
Why would YOU even care what the price is. You have no interest you're just here running your mouth . Go be someone elses problem. YOU have know monetary value here.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Its amazing you can tell the quality of the shocks you must be familiar with them ....I would love to hear the expertise on what they are. You must know since they're "shitty" and all lol
Are they something other than the cheap-o items from eBay? Instead of getting defensive and trying to be insulting you could supply some actual information and prove people wrong.

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
Why would YOU even care what the price is. You have no interest you're just here running your mouth . Go be someone elses problem. YOU have know monetary value here.
Well I guess it is fitting to try and sell bad bike with a poor listing.

Have you spammed other boards too??

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Completely Restored .
I'm looking to sell at a fair price
Gotta be honest, you are really bringing it on yourself by not at least putting an ask out there. You are talking about a bike where in it's nicest stock condition is probably a $1500 motorcycle at best. I get it that customs are hard to value but if you really wanted the buyers to value the bike for you then put it up on an ebay auction in spring.

I think Jag is right though, I see too many suspect things (hello, your forks being pushed all the way up?) to ever think this bike would get a good offer here. not saying you shouldn't try but people here are going to point out the flaws, esp since a for sale post is your first post.

Honestly, the whole time I am looking at this I keep thinking - nice wheels and headlight, too bad it is a useless 305.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts