1991 BMW K75s - Original 21,750 miles.
740cc liquid-cooled, DOHC inline 3-cylinder, fuel injected, 75hp. ABS. Shaft drive.
- Smooth running engine. A true flying brick! Everything works. Scratches and dings from normal use, small dent on gas tank.
- The splines are in great condition, lubed this summer, see photos.
- Comes with an extra larger wind screen, 2 side hard boxes and top box.
- New mirrors to match the styling.
- Newly re-upholstered seat.
- Includes a full maintenance kit. https://www.beemerboneyard.com/k75supmaintkits.html
- Clymer repair manual
Priced to sell $1500 !!
NOTE: Perfect opportunity for a cafe conversion.
The forks are bent, I rear-ended a car at low speed. There is no other damage, the wheel/spindle/triple are in perfect condition. It has been checked by a BMW dealer. I have all the paperwork.
It is a simple repair, only swapping out the forks, but I want give it away at a lower price as a small project.
Located in Edison, NJ