1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice build. Keep it up.

·
Registered
10,492 Posts
At first I wanted to say "meh" and post a picture of a drag queen.
then I was like "fine it's dress up, but he isn't going backwards.
But then I saw diamond plating....and stopped.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
actually the home made airbox is kind of interesting. The diamond plate screams...I don't know what.... but it's loud and kinda tacky.... Interesting solution though. Would like to see more. would def like to see more if a turbo flange magically appeared instead of the DP.

actually the more I think about it - if the pods were ditched and two pancake filters (like they use on old triumphs) showed up at either end, that would also be pretty neat. Or just stuff the ends where the diamond plate is with UniFilter foam and a wire mesh.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Just an observation: I have seen quite a few CX builds and CX tanks on other bikes... what they generally have in common, regardless of the build quality, is that the tank slopes drastically front to rear. The bikes almost appear to have a "broken back" . I drew a line on your pic to show what bothers me visually and chopped the pic at the bottom to show the tank more in line with the seat ...

just ' sayin

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Because line continuity is for DUMB PEOPLE, Dean.

And squares.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Homosexuals. That's prolly who likes line continuity.

Angles all a-jumble are what MEN like. HETEROSEXUAL men who like to have sex with WOMEN. No line continuity for us. We ain't into fung shuey, no way.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts