Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st, I got the XR100 front brake to actually work, had to put a spring in between the actuator arm and the cable boss. I don't think there was a spring there originally, but there is now.
2nd, I rebuilt the Front M/C on my son's VFR700, popped the battery in, and took it for a nice evening ride, the first road ride of the year for me. And the front brake worked.
It's the simple things in life....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.