Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 Kawasaki W650 6280 miles. Second owner. Rare bike. Only made 2 years in US. Excellent condition never down with only one flaw. Kick start doesn't work, kicks through, but doesn't engage. Should be an easy fix. I always used the electric start. I am the second owner. Clean Title with lien. Lien will be paid when bike is purchased.
My tank badges & side cover stickers have been removed. Pic shown with clubman bars not included. Had them on for one day, too low for me. Will come with stock bars installed and ready to ride (last pic). I rode it Saturday and it was perfect.
$3500.00 or Best offer (new bike on its way)
Steve in NY near Niagara Falls

·
Registered
896 Posts
just to let you know the W650 is the desendent of the W1 which Kawasaki came out with in 1965, in 65 the engine still wore the Meguro badge and in 1966 they went to full Kaw badging. the W1 is an almost exact replica of the BSA A10....don't mean to seem pretensious or anything just thought i would drop some knowledge....cheers

Ride Fast and Take Chances

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
quote:
just to let you know the W650 is the desendent of the W1 which Kawasaki came out with in 1965, in 65 the engine still wore the Meguro badge and in 1966 they went to full Kaw badging. the W1 is an almost exact replica of the BSA A10....don't mean to seem pretensious or anything just thought i would drop some knowledge....cheers

Ride Fast and Take Chances
No worries and exactly right, but most people identify it with the Triumph and not the Kaw it was.

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Beautiful bike in my opinion....one of the coolest standards the Japanese have made since the Honda GB500.

JohnnyB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts