Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 KAWASAKI ZRX - EDDIE LAWSON SPECIAL.

21,000 miles
One owner.
$3400.00

This bike is all original; I've added a Corbin seat, with adjustable and removable backrest and a taller windscreen, as well as Grip-Puppies handgrip covers. The original seat and windscreen (pictured in the photographs) come with the bike.

I am this bike's only owner; it was purchased brand new in October 2000, and it's in excellent condition. It has been adult driven, and garaged for its entire life. It has been professionally tuned up every single year, most recently by the fabulous experts at THE MOTORCYCLE SHOP in Freeport Maine, where it is available for viewing. It is not, however, a museum piece. I've ridden it quite a bit, and taken several interstate trips on this bike. As much fun as it is in the twisties, it's also super comfortable for days on end riding. It's also not super perfectly clean, There are small scuffs in the paint in several spots, however, there are no dents or dings anywhere in the frame or bodywork. This bike has never been dropped (really!).

You can see it in person at THE MOTORCYCLE SHOP in Freeport Maine; Monday through Saturday, 9-5.
291 Us Route 1
Freeport, ME 04032
Tel - 207.865.2222
contact DARREN FINNEGAN; [email protected]

If you are serious about purchasing the bike and wish to test ride it, please contact me first, thanks.
CHRIS DINGWELL
207-939-5027
[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HEY KIDS,
Just wanted you all to know, this bike is now sold to a good home!
Thanks for lookin'
cheers, doink

1 - 2 of 2 Posts