Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 Aprilia Falco 1000, showroom condition. Always garaged and covered. Only mods are (1) dealer derestriction, and (2) fender elimiator (have original fender parts). Sale will include new front and rear Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires, unmounted. Southern NH, near Boston. $5900.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
How fucking much? And fill out your fucking bio, newbie spammer!

Long day at work, first day back from vacation.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
it is a pretty bike...did they even bring them to this country? we don't really know because well, the location isn't posted

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i'm just gonna kick back and see how this plays out.......

i'm not very hopeful!

texy

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
ill take it if the chair comes with it.

and im throwing out the 1st offer. 100 bucks.

jc

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Man you guys suck. So the guy forgot to give any info other than to come on here and whore a bike for his first post. Give him a break.

$250

Edie

Ken

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Given the rock formation in the background, I'd say he is somewhere west of Iowa.

"Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it." Who said this in the 1980ties...1982 to be exact. I am now going to use it as my signature quote.

$275.00

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
dude, that's easy! it was sean penn's character (jeff spicoli) in fast times at ridgemont high.

what did i win?

$275.99

texy

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
$276.99 tickets to a mets game at shea stadium next year and a 1 year subscription to Gay boy monthly...but I won;t go a penny higher.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Okay you bunch of assholes.. Mike is a friend of mine and I work with him.. he was trying to sell the bike and I thought one of you D-Bags might be interested so I told him to post it here. So he's not as much of a forum whore as the rest of us are..
Forgot what a bunch of self self-righteous, pretentious aholes some of you are...
I should have warned him.
Sorry Mike...

J'suckIT'D

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
j not that,

first of all, you of all people should know better than to post a comment like that. whether or not he is a friend of yours is immaterial. he shouldn't come on to a public forum with a classified ad without introducing himself first. then, if he is going to post an ad, maybe the price he is selling it would be a good bit of info to share with those he is trying to sell it to....not to mention a location of the bike so those who maybe are a continent away won't bother wasting their time and his by asking a few simple questions. if he, or you are that sensitive, i suggest smokin' a j, popping a 'lude, having a cup of decaf, hit the heavy bag for an hour, or rub one out.......whatever works to chill you out bro.

tex "leader of the bunch of self self-righteous, pretentious aholes" on caferacer.net" mawby

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
by the way.....fill out your freaking bio!

-bio nazi tex

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey, that's the JD I know and love, telling it like it is. Sorry I missed the etiquette page, never been met with such a shitty reception from fellow cyclists. Let's make this easy ... price is $5900, and the bike is in the Boston area. If you're not interested, just go back to rubbing one out, bashing fellow enthusiasts, or whatever it is you do that makes you feel like Mr. Big Man. WTF.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts