Cafe Racer Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I'm really hoping we're going to get a track report after the maiden run. It will be interesting to hear your thoughts on it, it's quite a change from what you have been riding the last few years.
as soon as ahrma and wera come out with there 2022 calenders ill know where im going. i would like to get a tach of some sort, ive contacted scitsu . they dont think theres one for a h-d v twin, anybody got any ideas? simple (less wires) is best .

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
as soon as ahrma and wera come out with there 2022 calenders ill know where im going. i would like to get a tach of some sort, ive contacted scitsu . they dont think theres one for a h-d v twin, anybody got any ideas? simple (less wires) is best .
You may have to use something that came off an old bike but I can't imagine weight had any bearing when they were designing any OEM stuff. Light and functional may be a tough find.

·
Registered
7,120 Posts
Sure hope there is a 2022 race season. Governments are getting all picky about people needing anti-covid shots to compete or even register in upcoming races. There's a whole bunch of anti-vaxers looking to forfeit the opportunity to race rather then be genetically modified and it would be sad if that bad situation gets out of hand.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
AHRMA ran their full schedule in 2020 and 2021.

2020 had some spring events rescheduled but got them in. 2021 was normal.

No reason to think 2022 won't be the same.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
What are the details on that? GS motor in custom frame?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
What are the details on that? GS motor in custom frame?
i pulled it off a FB page. you, 8ball are the suz 8 valve experts. 750/1000 ???endurance racer, frame looks like a braced stock one with box swingarm/ relocated shock mounts???? names on fairing- french? brembo, campy wheels?? thats the limit of my investigation skills. cool bike

21 - 40 of 52 Posts