5/26-28 Heartland Motorsports Park; Topeka, KS**
6/2-4 Motorsports Park Hastings; Hastings, NE**
6/23-25 New Jersey Motorsports Park; Milleville, NJ**
7/14-16 WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca (AHRMA Classic MotoFest™); Salinas, CA
7/28-30 Gingerman Raceway, South Haven, MI
8/4-6 Blackhawk Farms Raceway; South Beloit, IL**
9/8-10 Talladega GP Raceway; Munford, AL**
10/5-8 Barber Motorsports Park; Leeds, AL

*The AHRMA Academy of Roadracing will be offered at all events with the exception of Barber Motorsports Park.
**Ed Bargy Advanced Track Riding Technique Workshop offered.

USCRA
5/22 New Hampshire Motor Speedway
6/10-6/11 New Hampshire Motor Speedway (opening weekend Laconia Bike Week)
6/13 Tower Hill Climb
7/8-7/9 Canaan Motor Club
8/12-8/13 Canaan Motor Club
9/4 New Hampshire Motor Speedway

VRRA
5/26-5/28 Shannonville Motorsports Park
6/30-7/2 Calabogie Motorsports Park
8/11-8/13 Canadian Tire Motorsports Park
9/1-9/3 Shannonville Motorsports Park

· Administrator
567 Posts
Done Sir. Thanks for posting these. The VVRA events are semi close to me, I hope to get out to one or two this year. I've never been to Canadian Tire Motorsport track. 500cc GP bikes and Formula 1 used to run there & Stirling Moss has even raced on it.

· Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Done Sir. Thanks for posting these. The VVRA events are semi close to me, I hope to get out to one or two this year. I've never been to Canadian Tire Motorsport track. 500cc GP bikes and Formula 1 used to run there & Stirling Moss has even raced on it.
Thanks for pinning it.

I'm not really concerned with chasing points so I may mix things up a little. I raced the 50th Anniversary Canadian Gran Prix Celebrations at Canadian Tire on a mostly stock Honda 175 race bike. The track was a ton of fun. I was hoping to go last year on my Triumph but had heart surgery and was sidelined. Hoping to make it to that and maybe a Shannonville race. The those two Canadian tracks are closer for me than most of the AHRMA and the two USCRA tracks.

· Registered
2,402 Posts
I lived about 1/2 an hour from Mosport for the first 35 years of my life and was lucky enough to see most of the great racing series and the drivers/riders that are legends today.
It was $25 for a weekend pass and that gave you complete access everywhere and you could set up camp pretty much anywhere on the 600 acres. You could walk through the F1 paddock, talk to team members and drivers and really get a close up look at the machinery. It was so different in the '70's.

· Registered
2,402 Posts
Thanks for pinning it.

I'm not really concerned with chasing points so I may mix things up a little. I raced the 50th Anniversary Canadian Gran Prix Celebrations at Canadian Tire on a mostly stock Honda 175 race bike. The track was a ton of fun. I was hoping to go last year on my Triumph but had heart surgery and was sidelined. Hoping to make it to that and maybe a Shannonville race. The those two Canadian tracks are closer for me than most of the AHRMA and the two USCRA tracks.
Calabogie isn't too far from me. I was going to run over on the VRRA weekend, see some racing and learn a bit about the events. It's a nice setting and I understand it to be a good track. If there is room for a street bike there are some fun roads and beautiful scenery in the area as well.

Put a post up if any of you decide to come north.

· Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is a rumor going around that Guy Martin will be racing at the VRRA event at Canadian Tire this year.

Hopefully we'll hear something more solid.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts