Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) VW bugs. They made them until like 2000 or something. they are just old junky used cars down here and there are like a million of them that can be had for like $500 in great shape.

2) Suzuki sells a 125cc standard style motorcycle that is everywhere. cheap. its called the Trabajo.

3) New 2 stroke motorcycles built from 1950's and 60's patterns. I cant tell if they are Chinese or Mexican but I saw several new copies of 1960s suzuki's and yamahas. too cool.

now to get back to the misses before she catches me on the internet again...

·
Registered
699 Posts
Trabajo in spanish is "work"...thats what it would take to get one of those through traffic!!!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Trabajar is "to work". Trabajo is "I work" which I don't as I'm on a layoff right now. The other reason Mexico rocks is its so close to get to. All I have to do is drive into L.A. and I'm thee.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Also for a spanish lesson haha, Trabajo can be "job" like, "Mi trabjo es muy duro," would mean "my job is very hard". ok the professor is done for the day everyone turn in your homework first thing next class.

·
Registered
854 Posts
i only no how to say one thing in Spanish and that's "your mother is a cow" i don't get to bust it out much and i can't spell it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts